- NERDS: Book Four: The Villain Virus Reviews
- Meningococcal Meningitis Awareness Ribbon Vanity License Plate
- Dickson MM120 Vaccine Alarm Thermometer, One Probe in Glycol Bottle
- A longitudinal investigation of the relationships amongst antibody response to influenza vaccination, affect, and stress in the elderly.
- Guidelines for Laboratory Test Result Reporting of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Ribonucleic Acid Determination
The NERDS series combines the excitement of international espionage with the awkwardness of elementary school as it follows the adventures of a group of unpopular fifth graders who run a spy network from inside their school. With the help of cutting-edge science, they transform their nerdy qualities into incredible abilities, and the benefits are awesome, inspiring—and hilarious.
A virus has infected Arlington, Virginia, property of NERDS headquarters, and it’s much worse than your run-of-the-mill flu. Rather of coughing and sneezing, the victims of this voracious virus are transformed into superintelligent criminal masterminds. Soon almost everyone—including some of the NERDS team—is plotting to consider more than the planet. And who’s to blame for this nasty infection? None other than former NERDS teammate Heathcliff Hodges. With much more men and women breaking out into evil cackles each and every day, it is up to Flinch, the hyperactive superspy with a sweet tooth, to quit the virus. He needs to ruin the virus at its supply, and to do that he’s going to have to get within Heathcliff’s head—literally. Flinch will have to miniaturize himself and consider a great voyage by way of the supervillain’s body to fight white blood cells, stomach acid, and a nest of nasty nanobytes in the hope that he can preserve the planet from . . . the Villain Virus.
Checklist Price: $ 15.95
Cost: $ 9.45
Find More Virus Merchandise
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.